June 12, 2012
MONCTON – As a result of staff shortages, Codiac Transpo must implement the following service reductions effective Sunday, June 17.
A) These routes will be out of service until further notice.
- #1 Downtown Malls/Northwest Centre – alternate route suggestion: the revised #2 Downtown Malls/Northwest Centre
- #6 Elmwood – alternate route suggestions: #5 Elmwood or #23 Pinetree on Elmwood Drive
- #8 Harrisville/Lakeside
- #12 Riverview East – No evening service.
- #16 Riverview Express – alternate route suggestion: #14 Riverview West, which will now travel to Riverview Mall first.
- #17 Crandall
- #19 Royal Court
- #21B Amirault – alternate route suggestion: #21 Amirault
- #22 Université
- Magnetic Hill: No service this summer
B) Reductions on Sunday service include cancellation of the following routes:
- #3B Hildegard – alternate route suggestion: 3A
- Express 1 and 3 – alternate route suggestion: Express 2 or 4
- #11 Whitefrost
- #13 Moncton Industrial Park
*Please take special note that evening and Sunday service hours on remaining routes have been reduced.*
C) Customers are advised to review significant map or destination changes to the following routes:
- #2 Northwest Centre
- #12 Riverview East
- #14 Riverview West
All transit route time tables have now been changed. Some routes now have reduced hours of service. Customers are advised to carefully review the new time tables by visiting the Codiac Transpo web site at www.codiactranspo.ca (changes to posted by Saturday, June 16th) or by calling 857-2008.
Codiac Transpo apologizes for any inconvenience these interruptions may cause.
Nicole O. Melanson
City of Moncton