Spring Clean-up 2014
The City of Moncton has a Spring Clean-up once a year in May. There are NO other dates for this type of pick up. During the City of Moncton’s Spring Clean-Up Week, residents may set out their bulk garbage in a separate pile, on their regular garbage night. Separate trucks will collect the bulk garbage on your regular garbage day only.
Spring Clean-up 2014 will be the week of May 5-10, 2014.
- Branches must be tied in bundles.
- Large appliances will be picked up during the week but not necessarily the same night as your regular garbage.
- Yard Waste must be in green bags.
- Regular garbage must be piled separately from Spring Clean-up garbage.
Household Hazardous Waste drop-off zones are during the week of April 29 to May 1, 2014, from 2 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 29 – Coliseum
- Wednesday, April 30 – Kay Arena/Crossman Community Centre
- Thursday, May 1 – Mapleton Park, Gorge Road parking lot
Household Hazardous Waste includes (but not limited to):
- Propane tanks
- Computer monitors
- Household chemicals
- Liquids - i.e. oil, antifreeze, etc.
- Fluorescent light bulbs
Car parts are to be brought directly to local scrap dealers. Oil tanks can be brought to Caledonia Waste Oil or Acadia Waste.
When’s your garbage collection day?
City of Moncton Dispatch: 506-859-2643