The Moncton Gallery exhibits the work of predominantly local and regional artists. The gallery first opened in 1990 at the former City Hall location to commemorate Moncton’s 100th birthday. In 1996, the Gallery moved to the new City Hall location and continues to feature the work of our many talented artists.
Artists interested in submitting their application for a solo exhibit in the Moncton Gallery are invited to fill out a Gallery Submission Form. The Moncton Gallery Committee reviews applications every year in June. The annual deadline for applications is June 15.
The Moncton Gallery also invites artists to take part in the annual Juried Exhibition. Each year, works selected by the Moncton Gallery jury are exhibited in the gallery during the months of July and August.
- March 7 – April 26: Greater Moncton High School Seniors
- May 1 – June 28: Les B’old Hags
- July 4 – August 30: Juried Exhibit
- September 5 – 28: Joan Lockhart
- October 2 – November 1: Janine Daigle
- November 6 – January 3, 2018: Georgette Bourgeois