The Moncton Gallery exhibits the work of predominantly local and regional artists. The gallery first opened in 1990 at the former City Hall location to commemorate Moncton’s 100th birthday. In 1996, the Gallery moved to the new City Hall location and continues to feature the work of our many talented artists.
Artists interested in submitting their application for a solo exhibit in the Moncton Gallery are invited to fill out a Gallery Submission Form. The Moncton Gallery Committee reviews applications every year in June. The annual deadline for applications is June 15.
The Moncton Gallery also invites artists to take part in the annual Juried Exhibition. Each year, works selected by the Moncton Gallery jury are exhibited in the gallery during the months of July and August.
2016 Schedule of Exhibitions
- January 7 – March 3: Anne-Marie Sirois
- March 7 – May 5: Greater Moncton High School Seniors
- May 9 – June 29: John Mutch
- July 4 – August 31: Juried Exhibition
- September 6 – November 3: Marc Little
- November 7 – January 5, 2017: Emily Phillips