Skate, Bike & Scooter Parks
Throughout the city, specialty outdoor spaces provide year-round fun for skateboarding, BMX biking, inline skating and scooter-riding enthusiasts. While visiting the city's parks and trails, don't forget to #ShareTheTrail!
Four locations across the city provide fun and unique recreational experiences for skateboarders, inline skaters, BMX bikers and scooter riders. All parks are open year-round (weather permitting), unsupervised and free:
Downtown Skate Park: Located along Riverfront Park, this varied concrete structure offers fun for skateboarders, scooter riders and freestyle in-line skaters of all ability levels. The park is open until midnight.
CN Sportplexe Bike Park: Located at 55 Russ Howard Dr., this modular space provides a variety of structures for bikers of all ability levels. Open until dusk.
Renton All-Wheels Park: Skateboarders, inline skaters, scooter riders and bikers of all levels enjoy the varied play options on this course. Located at
280 Noel St. Open until dusk.
Lewisville Park Skate Park: Located at 45 Glenmoor Drive, this structure offers varied options for skateboarders, inline skaters, scooter riders and bikers of all levels. The park is open until dusk.
Skate Park Etiquette
- Be attentive!
- Wait your turn.
- Be considerate to all other park users.
- If you are not on a skateboard/scooter/roller blades, please keep off the skatepark.
- Have fun!
Parents / Spectators
- Parents of young children should pay extra attention while supervising. (Please limit phone use.)
- Please put trash in designated bins.
- Report any unsafe or illegal activities to the skatepark leader.
- Please spectate from designated seating areas.
- RCMP non-emergency line: 506-857-2400
Helmets and elbow pads are required at skate and bike parks. These spaces are unsupervised. Play at your own risk. Alcohol, tobacco and drugs are prohibited.