Residential Parking Permit
The Residential Parking Permit Program is for citizens residing near The Moncton Hospital. The purpose of the permit is to provide the ability for residents to park in front of their homes.
If you live in the residential permit area, you can obtain a permit free of charge from the Security department of The Moncton Hospital.
Regulations governing the Residential Parking Permit are found in By-law T-310, and include:
- Any person residing in a dwelling unit within the permit area may apply for a residential parking permit.
- No person shall be permitted to park a motor vehicle on any street within the permit area between midnight and 7 a.m., from December 1 to April 15.
- Only one non-transferable permit may be issued for any vehicle owned by a person residing within the permit area.
- All permits expire on April 30, or upon the transfer of ownership of the motor vehicle, or upon the permit holder ceasing to reside within the permit area, whichever occurs first.
- Permits must be clearly displayed in the front windshield (preferably hanging from the mirror).
- Permit applications must provide proof of residence within the permit area.
- Permits are only valid for the resident’s street.
- Residents will be issued Guest Passes. These are single-day passes and must be dated. Abuse of a Guest Pass will result in a loss of that privilege.