Easter activities at the Zoo!
Hop on over to the Magnetic Hill Zoo to enjoy some family friendly Easter activities including a scavenger hunt, keeper talks, coloring contest, meeting the Easter bunny, and more!
- Visit the animals
- Play at the playground
- Attend keeper talks with the otters at 11 am and the tigers at 1 pm
- Meet and learn how to care for rabbits from 10 am - 12 pm and 1 - 3 pm
- Enter the coloring contest for a chance to win a free membership for the 2019 season.
- Complete a scavenger hunt for a chance to win a prize
- Meet the Easter Bunny from 10 am - 2 pm
- Get your face painted or receive a glitter tattoo from 10 am - 4 pm (additional cost)
Dates and Hours
Dates: April 19, 20, 21, and 22, 2019
Hours: 10 am to 4 pm
|Ages 13-59||Ages 4-12||Ages 0-3||Ages 60+||*Family of 4|
*Family of Four = 2 people 13-59 years and 2 children 4-12 years.
For last minute activity changes or possible cancellations, visit our Facebook page: facebook.com/zoodemagnetichillzoo