Agencies, Boards, Commissions, and Committees Application Form

Youth Advisory Committee applicants should fill out the Youth Advisory Committee application form.


  • Current Eligibility
  • Boards, commissions, and committees
  • Contact information
  • Application information
  • Complete
Are you a resident of Moncton?
Are you age 18 or older?

You must be a resident of Moncton 18 years or older to serve on a City of Moncton committee. 

For more information, contact info.clerk [at]