The City of Moncton Announces First Annual Winter Festival – PolarFest! 2023-01-11
The City of Moncton will be hosting its first annual winter festival from Feb. 18-20 at Centennial Park. PolarFest will be held during the Family Day weekend and will offer a flurry of fun and activities for all ages.
Festival activities are free and open to residents and visitors alike. Throughout the long weekend, everyone is invited to:
- Race friends and family down the sliding hill
- Lace up their skates and get moving with music on the Muskrat Skating Trail
- Enjoy discounted snowshoe and cross-country ski rentals
- Try their hand at snow sculpting with Scouts Canada
- Watch mesmerizing ice sculpting demonstrations
- Delight their tastebuds by visiting one of the food vendors on site, and much more
“We are excited to introduce a festival celebrating winter in Moncton,” says Moncton Mayor Dawn Arnold. “Winter offers so many opportunities to get outside and be active and PolarFest is one more way to enjoy this unique season. I look forward to seeing Centennial Park filled with activity over the Family Day weekend.”
More information about PolarFest can be found online on the Experience Moncton website.
City of Moncton, Communications