Service Level Increase on Nov. 19 2023-11-14
Codiac Transpo wishes to inform the public about upcoming service changes that will be implemented on Nov. 19. These changes are aimed at improving the efficiency and availability of public transportation within the region.
The following modifications will be put into effect as of Nov. 19:
- Additional morning and afternoon trips will be added to the 51 Green Line to reduce overcrowding during rush hours.
- Additional morning and afternoon service will be added to the 85 Riverview Connector and 86 Pinewood routes from Monday to Friday.
- 81 Riverview will only offer the 21:30 route Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday remain the same.
- Routing changes to the 81 Riverview, 82 Riverview Place, and 85 Riverview-Connector routes to improve service to Crystal Drive. These changes will impact several bus stops on Coverdale Road.
- Slight adjustments to the evening checkpoint times for the 93 Champlain and 94 Centrale routes.
While Codiac Transpo continues to encourage passengers to download the Codiac Transpo mobile app or refer to app.codiactranspo.ca to view the latest schedules, printed schedules will be available on-board There is a limited quantity of printed booklets which remain available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information, including the full schedules, please visit codiactranspo.ca or call 506-857-2008
Communications, City of Moncton