Moncton has approximately 75 kilometres of park trails and dozens of interconnected neighbourhood trails that can be enjoyed year-round.Don't forget to #ShareTheTrails!
Trail Etiquette & Safety
While on trails, residents must:
- Walk, run, and cycle on the right;
- Cyclists must travel a maximum of 15 kilometres per hour;
- Wheels yield to heels – give pedestrians the right of way;
- When passing, sound a bell or use your voice and pass to the left;
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them;
- Stay on the trail to preserve natural vegetation and private property.