Hours, Rates, and Online Tickets
The Magnetic Hill Zoo is the largest zoo in Atlantic Canada.
Tickets and Daily Session Limits
- The Zoo is open from 10 am to 4 pm daily with the last admission at 4 pm. All guests must exit by 5:30 pm.
- A limited number of tickets are available during three arrival sessions each day: 10 am – 12 pm, 12 pm – 2 pm, and 2 pm – 4 pm.
- Visitors can arrive anytime during their booked session. These sessions are to ensure staggered arrivals and your visit to the Zoo is not limited to the two hour block.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to purchase their tickets online. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Visitors may purchase their tickets upon arrival if the tickets for the current session have not been sold out.
|Ages 19-59||Ages 4-12||Ages 0-3||Ages 13-18 & 60+|
|June 9-June 30||$13||$10||Free||$12|
|July 1-Sept. 7||$16||$12||Free||$14|
|Sept. 8-Oct. 31||$13||$10||Free||$12|
*During the month of November, one child ages 4-12 years is admitted free of charge with every adult who pays full admission.
Zoo & Gift Shop Hours
|June 9-Sept. 7||9 am - 5 pm||9 am - 5 pm|
|Sept. 8-Oct. 31||10 am - 4 pm||10 am - 4:30 pm|
|Nov. 1-Nov. 30||10 am - 4 pm||10 am - 4:30 pm|
|Dec. 1-Dec. 23||4:30 pm - 8:30 pm||4:30 pm - 9 pm|
|Dec. 26-Jan. 2||4:30 pm - 8:30 pm||4:30 pm - 9 pm|
- Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The toddler carts are not available at this time.
Purchase Gift Certificates Online
Gift certificates are available for purchase online and for any dollar amount. Gift certificates can be redeemed to purchase regular admission. Note: Gift certificates cannot be redeemed during the Zoo's Sunday Winter Openings in March.