Come celebrate Canada Day in Downtown Moncton as part of New Brunswick’s largest July 1st festivities.
Moncton’s Whoa Canada! Celebrations, presented by National Bank, will offer more than just live music and fireworks. On Canada Day, Moncton’s Riverfront will be host to various activities for all ages to enjoy.
Whoa Canada! Main stage
Kids Play Zone
This year’s Kids’ PlayZone, presented by the Congrès mondial acadien 2019, has some great new features! Starting at 11 a.m., there will be inflatable games for the whole family to enjoy, face painting, a water slide, vendors on site and much more.
Stage entertainment in the Kids’ PlayZone presented by Congès mondial acadien 2019 will unfold as follows:
- 11 a.m.: Yoga for Kids by Breathe Yoga Fest (english)
- 11:30 a.m.: Resurgo Place Demonstration (bilingual)
- 12:15 p.m.: Féeli Tout (français)
- 1 p.m.: Art Richard (bilingual)
- 2:15 p.m.: Resurgo Place demonstration (bilingual)
- 2:50 p.m.: Féeli Tout (français)
- 3:30 p.m.: Art Richard (bilingual)
Once the applause for the Whoa Canada! show has quieted, the crowd’s attention will be directed to the riverfront, where the Tri-community Canada Day Fireworks, a presentation of the City of Moncton, the Town of Riverview and the City of Dieppe, will begin at 10 p.m.
We would like to thank our Canada Day sponsors for their generous support: