Wild Lights - Year of the Amazon
The Zoo is decked out in hundreds of thousands of holiday lights throughout its 40-acre park. Bring the whole family to see our new Amazon-themed lights!
Dates and Hours
Dates: December 10 to January 2 (closed December 24 & 25).
- Hours: From 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm. All guests must exit by 9 pm.
- Tickets can only be purchased for dates up to three days in advance. An additional date is added daily.
- A limited number of tickets will be available during four arrival sessions: 4:30-5:30 pm, 5:30-6:30 pm, 6:30-7:30 pm and 7:30-8:30 pm.
- Visitors can arrive anytime during their arrival session and their visit length is not limited to the one hour block.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to purchase their tickets online. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Visitors purchase their tickets upon arrival if the tickets for the current session have not been sold out.
- The admission fees are as follow:
|Ages 19-59||Ages 4-12||Ages 0-3||Ages 13-18 & 60 +|
Complimentary tickets are accepted
Services and Reminders
- The outdoor areas of the Zoo will be open to view the beautiful holiday lights. Click here to view the map.
- The gift shop will be open from 4:30 pm to 9 pm.
- The animals will be available for viewing the Ecodome and Imaginarium.
- The washrooms in the African and Discovery sections will be open.
- Portable washrooms will be available in the parking lot.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first serve basis. Toddler carts are not available.
- The Bistro will be serving BeaverTails pastries, and other hot foods and drinks on December 18 to 20 and December 26 to January 2.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in all buildings. Exceptions apply for children 2 years of age and under. Individuals who are unable to wear a face mask due to a medical condition(s) must wear a face shield. Please bring your own mask or face shield from home.
- Do not visit the Zoo:
- If you have travelled outside of New Brunswick within the last 14 days.
- If you have been in contact with anyone sick with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have been in contact with someone who is presently being tested for COVID-19.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring their dogs into the Zoo. Service dogs, with current vaccinations and a rabies tag visibly displayed on their collar are permitted in the Zoo.
- Follow New Brunswick Public Health guidelines;
- Wear a mask or face shield inside all buildings;
- Practice social distancing;
- Respect all safety barriers and signage;
- Follow the one-way walking paths; and
- Practice good personal hygiene.