Wild Lights - Year of the Amazon
The Zoo is decked out in hundreds of thousands of holiday lights throughout its 40-acre park. This year, the spotlight is on Amazon species! Bring the whole family to see our new Amazon-themed lights and to learn about these marvelous species this holiday season!
- View hundreds of thousands of holiday lights throughout the Zoo, including new Amazon themed lights
- Make a donation to help us raise funds for Amazon research in the the wild
- Visit the zoo animals in the Ecodome and the Imaginarium
- Warm up at an outdoor bonfire (weather permitting)
- Enjoy hot chocolate (additional cost)
- Enjoy BeaverTails and other hot foods (additional cost, weekends & holidays only)
Dates and Hours
Dates: December 1 to January 2 (closed December 24 & 25)
- December 4,5 & 6 - Food Depot Alimentaire nights.
- Donate a non-perishable food item or make a cash donation.
- December 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 - Tuesday family nights.
- December 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 - Wednesday half price seniors night.
- The zoo is open from 4:30 to 8:30 pm.
- The holiday lights are on from 5 to 8:30 pm (8 pm on December 31st).
- The gift shop is open from 4:30 to 9 pm.
|Ages 19-59||Ages 4-12||Ages 0-3||Ages 13-18 & 60 +|
Complimentary tickets are accepted
For last minute event changes or possible cancellations, visit our Facebook page: facebook.com/zoodemagnetichillzoo
Please note that visitors are not permitted to bring their dogs into the Wild Lights special event/fundraiser. Service dogs, with current vaccinations and a rabies tag visibly displayed on their collar are permitted in the Zoo.
All funds raised via the sale of Amazon themed merchandize and cash donations will go towards WildTrack ConservationFIT program. For more information please visit, www.moncton.ca/amazon.