Venue: Wesleyan Celebration Centre
This large and easily accessible venue offers several gathering areas, including an auditorium and atrium space.
Opened in 2008, Moncton Wesleyan’s new Celebration Centre offers over 36,000 sq. ft. of space, 1,820 theatre-style seats, as well as state-of-the-art sound and lighting.
The Centre has hosted live concerts, conferences, conventions and receptions. With a spacious 12,262 sq. ft. atrium surrounding the auditorium, this facility is an excellent choice for any event.
Concerts and Conventions
With past events, the Celebration Centre has accommodated up to 1,820 guests for concerts and conventions, as well as 800 guests for fully catered banquets and conferences. This venue is fully suited for world-class touring artists and is prepared for any variety of events while ensuring quality customer service.
- 2 dressing rooms and a backstage multipurpose room with private bathroom.
- 9.989 – property acreage.
- 550 individual parking spaces.
- 1,820 – theatre seats (1,200 main floor/620 balcony).
- 12,262 – atrium square footage.
- 36,190 – auditorium square footage.
- 99,136 – total facility square footage.
- Ground-level loading bay 20’ from stage.
- Stage can accommodate full-size vehicles driven in and out.