Event Hosting Grant Application
Event hosting grants are meant to support non-recurring sporting or cultural events that are hosted in Moncton. These grants do not apply to local festivals or special events.
To qualify for a grant, an event must:
- be a one-time, non-recurring event;
- be designed to stimulate public participation and enhance the quality of life of Moncton citizens;
- be an economic generator for the city by drawing spectators regionally (Atlantic Canada), nationally or internationally;
- be a minimum of three days in length;
- be affiliated with a local nonprofit organization;
- have been obtained through a bid process; and
- be sanctioned by the appropriate coordinating/governing body, if applicable.
Please contact us if you have any questions.