Outdoor Skating Rink Program
- The rink location must be chosen from the list of parks equipped for outdoor rinks.
- City will supply and install the rink boards, provide water access via the heated water box at the park and supply a water hose.
- Rink size is 40 feet by 60 feet.
- The rink does not include a liner.
- City staff will inspect the rinks monthly to ensure safety and proper use; rinks that are not maintained are not eligible for a rink the following year.
- A minimum of 4 volunteers are needed who are committed to maintain the rink.
- Volunteers are responsible for all labour and maintenance associated with the rink.
- Deadline to submit application: Thursday, November 1st, 2019