Transit Service Adjustments on Feb. 19 2023-02-13
As part of Codiac Transpo’s phased COVID-19 recovery and as approved by Moncton City Council, service levels will increase once again effective Sunday, Feb. 19 and restoration to pre-pandemic service level will be complete.
Effective Feb. 19, the following changes will come into effect:
- Sunday service will be added to 16 Hennessey, 66 Caledonia, 67 Edinburgh, and 68 Salisbury.
- 50 Red Line will be extended to terminate at CF Champlain on Sunday.
- Additional Saturday service will be added to 16 Hennessey and the 51 Green Line.
- Additional evening service will be added to the 51 Green Line on Sunday.
- Additional trips will be added to 53 Mapleton from Monday to Saturday.
Passengers are encouraged to consult the full schedules that take effect on Feb. 19 by consulting the latest route booklet.
While Codiac Transpo continues to encourage passengers to download the Codiac Transpo mobile app or refer to app.codiactranspo.ca to view to the latest schedules, printed schedules will be available on-board as of Feb. 17. There is a limited quantity of printed booklets which remain available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information, including the full schedules, please visit codiactranspo.ca.
Communications, City of Moncton