Whoa Canada! Celebrations! Community Non-Profit Organization Vendor Application
Community Non-Profit Organizations who wish to be considered to take part in the Whoa Canada! Celebrations produced by the City of Moncton, in downtown Moncton, must submit this filled out form no later than Friday, May 19.
**Please note: Submission of this application does not guarantee acceptance.
The City of Moncton’s annual July 1st Celebrations are the region’s largest and 2023 will be no exception.
Event: Who Canada! Celebrations!
Date: Friday, July 1, 2023
|11 am – 4 pm||Children's Entertainment on Stage|
|11 pm – 8 pm||Bouncy Games|
|11 am – 10 pm||Vendors & Booths|
|5 pm – 9:45 pm||Concert|
|10 pm – 10:15 pm||Fireworks|
- Riverfront Parking Lot
- Riverfront Trail
- Riverfront Park (Kids’ PlayZone)
Organization Obligations and Responsibilities
- $125 for a 10-ft x 10-ft space for one installation
- $175 for a 10-ft x 20-ft space for one installation
In order to qualify for the “Non-Profit Organization booth rate”, the Applicant will be required to provide proof (satisfactory to the City, in its sole discretion) of the Applicant’s status as a Non-Profit Organization.
- If an organization has more than one installation or booth, fees will be charged for each installation.
- An invoice will be issued by the City of Moncton’s Finance Department following the event to collect fees from organizations.
- Failure to pay vendor fees will automatically disqualify organizations from any future City of Moncton events.
Hours: Organizations are expected to operate their booth from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on July 1.
Set-up time: Organizations will be assigned a time between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. and must be set up by 10 a.m.
Start time: Organizations must be ready by 11 a.m.
- Organizations may begin tear-down at 10:30 p.m.
- No vehicles are permitted to circulate on the event site before crowds have dispersed after the fireworks (around 10:30 p.m.).
- All organizations must be off site no later than 11:30 p.m. to allow the City of Moncton to re-open the street and proceed with clean-up of the event site.
Tents, tables, chairs, etc. will not be provided to organizations by the City of Moncton.
All organizations are responsible for securing their own space at all times.