Roadwork & Utilities Permits

Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Engineering and 
Environmental Services 


655 Main St., Moncton, NB E1C 1E8

Permit requests can be made in person at City Hall or by calling 506.853.3524:

  • Water and sewer connections.
  • Special curb cuts or driveway openings.
  • Culvert installations.
  • Street or sidewalk closure.

Requests must be made in advance of work being done.